ETR1500 UPS 1500VA
LENGTH: 3.43" HEIGHT: 10.8" WIDTH: 16.4" (Inch)
Out of stock
*Free freight over $85, please note areas considered remote or beyond points by couriers will have an extra fee charged Please contact us for Bulk, Wholesale, Government and Business Pricing (306) 791-9844
DOES YOUR VEHICLE SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME?
HELP YOUR BATTERY LAST LONGER
ETR1500 UPS 1500VA
- Name: ETR1500 UPS 1500VA
- “SNMP manageable? No
- Power in Watts: 900
- EMI/RFI filtering? Yes
- Max. energy dissipation: 320 (Joules)
- Protected equipment insurance value: $75000 USD (US and Canada Only)
- Switchover time: 6 ms typical”
- Length: 3.43
- Width/Depth: 16.40
- Height: 10.80
- Weight: 29.33 lbs
- The Entrust ETR1500 is a 1500VA/900W 120 VAC line-interactive UPS designed for desktop or floor mounting.
- Back-up time – full load: 4.2 minutes
- Back-up time – half load: 10.3 minutes”
- USB Communications – The Entrust Series has HID-compliant USB communications that are automatically recognized by all Windows software versions. No special drivers are required.
- Buck/Boost Voltage Regulation – Offers a more stable AC source during the surge and sag events without constant use of internal batteries.
- Slim-line Profile – Provides users with the ability to install the Entrust Series in a variety of environments.
- RoHS Compliant – Compliant with European Economic Unions directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS), in electronic equipment.
- SentryPlus Software – SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit. No special downloads or coupons are required.
- Larger Load Capacities – Minuteman has increased the capacities of the models in the Entrust line, allowing the units to support larger power requirements.
- Device type: Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Input plug type: 5-15P
- Input voltage: 120
- Output voltage: 120
- Number of fully protected outlets: 4 (5-15R)
- Number of surges protected only outlets: 4 (5-15R)
- Phone / modem (RJ-11) protection? Yes
- Network (RJ-45) protection? Yes
- No. of serial (DB-9) ports: 0
- No. of dry contact ports: 0
- USB port: Yes