Makita 18V LION 6AH
LENGTH: 3" HEIGHT: 6.5" WIDTH: 6.75" (Inch)
1 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
Out of stock
*Free freight over $85, please note areas considered remote or beyond points by couriers will have an extra fee charged Please contact us for Bulk, Wholesale, Government and Business Pricing (306) 791-9844
DOES YOUR VEHICLE SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME?
HELP YOUR BATTERY LAST LONGER
|AH C/20||6 AH|
|Free Replacement Warranty||1 YEAR|
Sask battery offers the most powerful Makita 18V LION 6AH batteries in the industry. Our products are safe, reliable, and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time. Makita 18V LION 6AH has no leaks, no spills, no water to check. 100% of batteries can be recycled to protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. All goods are carefully packaged before shipping. Your product will be delivered to your doorstep as fast as possible.
- Voltage: 18
- Capacity: 6Ah
- MAH NICD/ NIMH / LION : 6000 MAH LI-ION
- Battery Type: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah battery
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs
- Free Replacement year :1 year
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 2X more run-time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- The impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- The battery must be FULLY charged before first use.
- The battery is stored in a cool and dry place.
- Do not Separate
- Do not put into water and fire.
- Keep away from children.