LENGTH: 4.6" HEIGHT: 1.9" WIDTH: 2.9" (Inch)
3 YEAR FREE WARRANTY
*Free freight over $85, please note areas considered remote or beyond points by couriers will have an extra fee charged Please contact us for Bulk, Wholesale, Government and Business Pricing (306) 791-9844
DOES YOUR VEHICLE SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME?
HELP YOUR BATTERY LAST LONGER
|Back Current Drain||<0.5mA|
|CURRENT PER BANK||5A|
|Data Sheet Link||Click here|
|INPUT/ WORKING VOLTAGE AC||120-240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Low-Voltage Detection||1V (12V)|
|Warranty (YR)||3 YEAR|
1-Bank, 5-Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator
- A one-bank on-board battery charger rated at 5-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes – including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode – for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- It’s not just a trickle charger; it’s an advanced battery maintainer. A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use – 24/7 – with zero overcharge.
- A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction – even up-side-down – with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.